Our firm is among the leading offices in Israel dealing with urban renewal. We offer comprehensive and ongoing legal services for scores of diverse development projects, including TAMA 38 projects, TAMA 38/2, Evacuation – Construction (Pinui – Binui) and more. Our staff has gained vast experience through many years of handling all of the various aspects and issues of diverse urban renewal projects, and provides advice, support and legal representation at each stage of the process. Our clients include private residents, developers and construction companies.
The following are among the services we provide:
- Managing and leading negotiations between building residents and the contractor;
- Preparing contracts that emphasize and ensure full rights of both residents and contractor;
- Legal representation before courts of all levels as well as in mediation and arbitration proceedings;
- Advice and support regarding betterment levies, purchase tax, VAT and other forms of taxes;
- Support and representation vis-à-vis all authorities and relevant committees;
as well as many other services.
The impressive and numerous accomplishments of our firm over the years have earned significant press coverage, and the head of the firm, Aviv Tasa, is frequently sought after to give his professional opinion regarding matters of urban renewal in the mass media.